ANAFE major areas of focus: Over the past years, the major areas of focus for ANAFE have been:
- Promoting sustainable management of agriculture, agroforestry and natural resources through skilling of managers, entrepreneurs, farmers extension and development workers, and other stakeholders
- Enhancing the appeal and relevancy of agriculture, agroforestry, and natural resources management education and training, through curricula reviews, development of contextual learning materials and improving programmes delivery and environments.
- Retooling lecturers, researchers and development workers with relevant skills and knowledge for socioeconomic transformational initiatives in Africa through sustainable management of agriculture, agroforestry, forestry and the related natural resources.
- Empowering youths and women to engage in sustainable agriculture, agribusiness, forestry and the related natural resources
- Improving Institutional governance and learning environment